- 8 oz. Grisspasta fettuccini
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 1 chopped clove of garlic Minced dash of ground nutmeg
- Cook fettuccini as directed on package.
- In a separate large frying pan add the rest of the ingredients; heat until cheese, butter and cream form a thick creamy sauce.
- Drain cooked fettuccine, toss into sauce pan, mix and let savor for 5 minutes
- 3/4 pound ground lamb
- 3/4 pound ground beef or veal
- 1 Rose Hill Wine Sauce Mix (800 g)
- 1 small yellow onion, minced
- 1 handful flat leaf parsley, chopped Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- Preheat a medium skillet over medium high heat.
- Combine meats, onion, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Add butter and oil to pan
- Begin rolling small bite-size meatballs, adding the meatballs to pan as you roll them.
- Cook meatballs for 10 to 12 minutes, turn meatballs occasionally until they get light brown equally on all sides.
- Deglaze pan with wine sauce mix and continue heating for another 2 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and squeeze the juice of the lemon over the meatballs.
- 12 Red Feather artichoke hearts
- 3 asparagus
- 2 small potatoes, sliced
- 1 red lettuce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 teaspoons parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate artichoke hearts with olive oil, sherry vinegar, sliced potatoes, chopped thyme, chopped parsley, salt and black pepper.
- Place artichoke hearts and sliced potatoes on the bottom layer; decorate with red lettuce and asparagus.
New York Cheesecake
- 1 Sweet Street Dessert cheesecake
- Strawberry sauce
- Confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 lb Strawberry, sliced
- 1 mint sprig
- Lightly sprinkle the rim of a plate with confectioners' sugar.
- Paint a soft colorful wave on the plate using sauce of pureed strawberries thickened with confectioner's sugar.
- Place slice on plate and garnish with strawberry and the mint sprig.